Yanjun Ma is a research scientist at Baidu. He recevied his BA and MA in Computational Linguistics from Shandong University and Tsinghua University in 2003 and 2006 respectively, and PhD in computer science from Dublin City University in 2009. His research focuses on Natural Language Processing and its applications in Machine Translation, Question Answering and Web Search. He has authored and co-authored over 20 research pulications.
- Yanjun Ma, Jian-Yun Nie, Hua Wu and Haifeng Wang. 2013. Opening Machine Translation Black Box for Cross-Language Information Retrieval. In Proceedings of AIRS 2013, Tianjin, China.
- Patrik Lambert, Simon Petitrenaud, Yanjun Ma and Andy Way. 2012. What Types of Word Alignment Improve Statistical Machine Translation?. In Machine Translation, 26(4).
- Hanna Bechara, Raphael Rubino, Yifan He, Yanjun Ma, Josef van Genabith. 2012. An Evaluation of Statistical Post-Editing Systems Applied to RBMT and SMT Systems. In Proceedings of COLING 2012, Mumbai, India.
- Yanjun Ma, Yifan He and Andy Way. 2011. Consistent Translation Using Discriminative Learning: A Translation Memory-Inspired Approach. In Proceedings of ACL 2011, Portland, OR.
- Yifan He, Yanjun Ma, Josef van Genabith and Andy Way. 2010. TM-SMT Integration as Ranking. In Proceedings of COLING 2010, Beijing, China.
- Yifan He, Yanjun Ma, Josef van Genabith and Andy Way. 2010. Bridging SMT and TM with Translation Recommendation. In Proceedings of ACL 2010, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Yanjun Ma and Andy Way. 2009. Bilingually Motivated Word Segmentation for Statistical Machine Translation. In ACM Transactions on Asian Language Information Processing, 8(2).
- Yanjun Ma and Andy Way. 2009. Bilingually Motivated Domain-Adapted Word Segmentation for Statistical Machine Translation. In Proceedings of EACL, Athens, Greece.
- Yanjun Ma and Andy Way. 2007. Boostrapping Word Alignment via Word Packing. In Proceedings of ACL 2007, Prague, Czech Republic.
Created on 06/16/2015, last updated on 06/16/2015.